robots aint got birthdays



yo i aint alive but i aint broken either. i aint a robot but i aint a human either.

My dad used to tell me that only the unintelligent people use the word aint, but im old enough to know that vocabulary doesnt determine a persons worth and when you say aint i dont hate you because that aint right.

yo im almost 18 now but i aint no adult. 18 is scary. 18 is responsibilities. 18 is having an answer for "what are you going to do after high school?"

18 is grown up.

(beatboxes)

I aint no robot

I aint no robot

I aint no robot

I aint no robot

Robots dont have birthdays!

I aint no robot but i aint no human either.

Humans follow the rules.

Yo.

I aint alive, cuz i aint human.

Yo.

I aint broken, cuz i aint no robot.

Word.

Words.

3 comments:

  1. This is the most thug thing you have ever posted. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Homey. this was sick

    and other things gangsters say.

    But really. We had a mini-slam today. And we missed you. And this would've been fire. And I wish I would've read this before because I totally would've performed it. River Jarmin was playing music and this would've fit perfectly.

    Perfectly.

    Words.

    ReplyDelete