are we broken?

It's just toomuchtoomuchtoomuchtoomuchtoomuch

And the word that runs through my head all day is brokenbrokenbrokenbrokenbrokenbroken am i broken is lone peak broken please show me where the broken ones are so i can fix them so i can fix everyone because i get it. I've got depression. I hate talking about it, because it feels like a weakness. Especially when you're taking little blue pills for it. I hate talking about it because i know you'll worry.

But i get it. Its hard and cold and lonely and sometimes you feel brokenbrokenbrokenhelplesshopelessbrokenbroken
I get it.

Today hurt. Today felt good, therapeutic, warm, safe.

Today felt broken.

It's too much.

Johnny hunter my cat and now my grandmother. To much death not enough life too many tears not enough smiles too many arguments not enough lovelovelovelovelovelovelove

Today was too long.

Like the clock is broken.

Please. Tell someone you love them. Tell someone you can't bear to lose them. I can't handle any more death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment