What i wish i told you...

I told you that my head gets clouded
What I didn't tell you is that I need you to clear it sometimes.

I told you that it was my problem again, and that is true.
What I didn't tell you is that I wish it wasn't. 

I apologized. 
What I didn't tell you is that I hate apologizing.
I didn't tell you that you've been incredibly understanding.
I didn't tell you that we don't have to go on that date. It might make things easier.

I didn't apologize for being to crass and inappropriate sometimes. 
I didn't tell you that I'm afraid of the other girl who had a blog about you and how I turned out a lot more like her than I ever wanted to. Genuinely, I'm sorry about that.

I told you it wasn't pretty there.
What I didn't tell you is that you're an optimist, and you'll probably find the beauty I never did. You always do. 

I didn't tell you that I need to stop writing you.
I didn't tell you many things. 

But you told me many things.
A few of them hurt, but the kind of hurt I need to feel. When I said thank you, I meant it. Thank you for being honest. 



1 comments: