I never knew him, but they did.

you are loved you are loved you are loved you are loved you are loved you are loved you are loved you are loved you are loved


on every locker this morning.


it cant fix whats happened


but i like this a whole lot more than wearing solemn clothes. i think its about time we start helping and stop regretting, dont you?

I cant pretend I knew hunter, so I dont know how to talk about him. They do.


i feel sorry for you because, you're already dead.(alaska young)
We didn't want to admit it but we took death for granted. (elanor douglas)
I don't feel like writing about death. (frank white)
I want to be someone young living in oblivion(luna lovegood)
We mourn for those that don't get to see the beautiful gift of tomorrow.(NEON ICON)
What an odd thing it is to be here one minute and gone the next.....(Diane Arbus)
Someday, there will be no more weeping at graves because they will all be filled. (JANE DOE)
Don't worry because lightning never strikes in the same place twice.(Carina Cooper)
May the chaos from your past let you rest in peace.(Leroy)


 "I'm so sorry to hear that he passed away."(twiggy)
We are too young.(christine ireth daae)
That's the real reason I'm writing to you Death. I want my heart back.(dante alexander)
Please, Oh Lord my God. If there is a God, take care of him for me.(flat stanley)
All your sorrows and trials are over and I want you to know we will miss you.(katie lane)
Maybe the problem is the kids who walk through the halls on mute as another kid walks by...and another...and another...the kids on mute like me. (Mike krukow)
Life is not when your heart stops beating, it's when your heart doesn't have a reason to beat.(ashlyn ellis)
Cause we're all really just trying to make it (joan la pucelle)
I tried to put death in a box but the lid wasn't glued on tight enough and it keeps running away with my heart. (Elizabeth grant)
Why do people die? (James todd Smith)
Last night words like 'passed on' and 'better place'
echoed through the streets of paris
But they resonated someplace else(jane q porter)
One day when you die you will meet God oh how glorious that day will  be. (Agatha)


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for reading. This is beautiful.

    This will stand as unforgettable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so good. Thank you for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. This touched my heart. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah the way you strung everyone's words together was magnificent. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete