ode to the newcomers.

I guess this is it. Goodbye Paris. I'll miss the green page, I'll miss the journals, the prompts, the examples, the videos, I'll miss a lot of things.

But here's to a new beginning. One without a witness protection program.

For those who will probably never read my blog, I wish you the best. It may seem hard, but eventually you'll learn French. Eventually you won't look at the Eiffel Tower anymore. Eventually you'll forget why you came.

Don't.

I did.

And I wont be letting it happen again. And maybe, if you look hard enough, you'll find me in a coffee shop, working night and day so I can stay in Paris.


Sure, being a tourist means you don't belong, but God knows tourists are always more in love with a city than the people who live in it.

Stay golden, tourists.




1 comments:

  1. love, I'll never stop following your blogs. I cant wait for what you'll write this semester

    ReplyDelete