Cabin Fever

I want to create
There's something burning in my gut
And all I want to do is sate it
It seems like years since I've felt this way

But now my friends are doing homework again
Taking classes

And I never thought I'd say this
But I'm jealous
I'm jealous that they're learning
Because I'm starting to feel so sluggish
So lazy and stupid

I want to learn
I want to do work on things that matter to me
I want to create!
I want to act!
I want to direct!
Fuck it, I want to write something! 

I want to write something terrible, and I want to show everyone!
I want to tell a story that matters, but I want to tell it badly!
I want a bunch of people to tell it with me!

The only problem... Is that I don't know how.

1 comments:

  1. On a scale of 1 to 10, I feel this somewhere around a 22.
    My friends are in school and I'm not and I want to DO something, but I don't know what. And I don't know how.

    ReplyDelete